We welcome applications from current students from our international partner universities. To find out if there is an agreement between your home university and DHBW Loerrach, please check with your local International Office or ERASMUS+ / International Exchange coordinator. You have to be nominated by your home University in order to study at DHBW Loerrach.
Please send your complete application documents to InternationalOfficenoSpam@dhbw-loerrach.de no later than:
- 30. June for the fall term
- 15. October for the spring term
All exchange students have to send in one of the application forms for incoming students to apply at DHBW Loerrach:
Furthermore you need the following documents:
- filled in Learning Agreement form (see below)
- most recent Transcript of Records
- Proof of funding for non-European students
- Proof of language competence
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of passport
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card (for EU-students only)
- 70 € fee per Student (upon sign-up at the university)
The Learning Agreements are sorted according to each faculty and term. Please print the appropriate Learning Agreement and tick the courses that you would like to join. Please have the Learning Agreement signed by your coordinator and add it to your application documents.